[O] [NOT SOLVED: BUG?] (was: [SOLVED])

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] [NOT SOLVED: BUG?] (was: [SOLVED])
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 08:04:02 +0000

I just checked and situation is absurd. Here is the minimal example:
,----

| #+begin_src matlab   :results output latex :exports results
| X=[1];
| disp('\begin{displaymath}')
| fprintf('X&=%g\\\\ \n', X)
| disp('\end{displaymath}')
| #+end_src
|
| #+RESULTS:
| #+BEGIN_EXPORT latex
| \begin{displaymath}
| X&=1\\
| \end{displaymath}
| #+END_EXPORT
`----

When I set org-export-babel-evaluate nil, then the code is *not*
evaluated, *but* the code block *and* the result are exported.
,----

| \begin{document}

\lstset{style=Matlab-editor,basicstyle=\mlttfamily,escapechar=",mlshowsectionrules=true,mathescape=true,morecomment=[s]{\%\{}{\%\}},language=Matlab,label=
 ,caption= ,captionpos=b,numbers=none}
| \begin{lstlisting}
| X=[1];
| disp('\begin{displaymath}')
| fprintf('X&=%g\\\\ \n', X)
| disp('\end{displaymath}')
| \end{lstlisting}
|
| \begin{displaymath}
| X&=1\\
| \end{displaymath}
| \end{document}
`----

When I set org-export-babel-evaluate to t, export but say no to the
question whether or not to evaluate, *only* the result is exported,
which is what I want.
,----

| \begin{document}
|
| \begin{displaymath}
| X&=1\\
| \end{displaymath}
| \end{document}
`----

Is this a *bug*? I wait a day, then I will file a bug report.

Uwe Brauer