Re: [O] Slow usage of capture templates

From: Johan Ekh
Subject: Re: [O] Slow usage of capture templates
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:32:11 +0200

Thanks Adam

I've tried the native windows version and it does not have this problem. But I'm an old school Linux user that is forced to use windows at work. I've managed to set up Cygwin and it works quite well, in fact I think Emacs is working very well except for the issue in this post. Not slow. Thanks anyway. / Johan