Re: [O] Slow usage of capture templates

From: Johan Ekh
Subject: Re: [O] Slow usage of capture templates
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 09:10:24 +0200

Hi, thanks,
but I have 25.2.1 so that will not solve it for me. I'm using several platforms, including Linux, Windows and Cygwin. Only seen this problem n Cygwin, which of course is the platform I need to use at work...

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Johan Ekh <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi again, I tried with elp-instrument-package, see the results below. Seems
> like function "org-get-x-clipboard" is taking a long time. CPU usage is
> 100% for the process "emacs-X11" during this time.

I also encountered this problem (even though I do not use Windows). It
disappeared when I switched to Emacs 25.2.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou