Re: [O] ANN: org-super-agenda

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-super-agenda
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 01:32:23 -0500

FYI, I just pushed an update to org-super-agenda that lets you
automatically sort agenda items into groups based on an "agenda-group"
Org property, which can be set for entire subtrees with inheritance
(which is enabled by default).  This makes configuration very easy, as
you only need one selector, like:

#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
(let ((org-super-agenda-groups '((:auto-groups t))))
  (org-agenda-list))
#+END_SRC

I should be able to do something similar for categories, which would
provide another way to easily sort automatically.

Everything still seems to be working, but please let me know if you find
any bugs.  Thanks.