Re: [O] ANN: org-super-agenda

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-super-agenda
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 10:15:25 +0200

On Saturday, 29 Jul 2017 at 19:41, Adam Porter wrote:
>> I guess my challenge is understanding how to specify what I want in
>> your super agenda specifications.  For instance, how do I get a list
>> of tasks with deadlines as a separate entry?
>
> That's the :deadline selector.

Yes, I assumed so and had tried that but I had not added the 't' you
showed in the example you now sent.  That probably makes some
difference!  Thanks.

> I don't have a selector for unprioritized TODO entries...yet.  I'll look
> into that.  :)

I look forward to seeing this!

> Just to be sure we're on the same page, this package is for grouping
> together items that are already selected by an agenda command (and the
> :discard selector can be used as a filter, but that's not the package's
> primary purpose).

Yes, I realise.  I showed my "v" custom agenda to show the type of
information I would like to see.  I do realise that mine is undated; I
want the dated equivalent using your super agenda.  Almost there!

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-573-g09e612