Re: [O] exporting inline source code with listings broken by color comma

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: Re: [O] exporting inline source code with listings broken by color commands
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 09:12:23 -0400

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

> Hello,
>
> Tyler Smith <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> (setq org-latex-listings t
>>       org-latex-listings-options
>>       '(("backgroundcolor" "\\color[gray]{0.95}")
>
> This is incorrect. Per "listings" manual, a commend with an optional
> argument needs to be included within curly braces:
>
>   ("backgroundcolor" "{\\color[gray]{0.95}}")

Aha! That was my mistake. The fact that that syntax worked for
lstlistings, or at least appeared to be less obviously broken, and not
in lstinline confused me.

>> What I expect to happen is that the last line is rendered as "Inline
>> code: 2".
>
> This is not going to happen. Since you set `org-export-babel-evaluate'
> to nil, you have a somewhat WYSIWYG behaviour; the "1 + 1" is not going
> to disapper.

Echoing the source code wasn't my concern here; rather it was the
display of several lines of broken LaTeX code. The correction above
fixes this, so now I can tweak the evaluation and export settings with a
reasonable chance of success.

Thanks for your help!

Tyler