[O] Pass beamer column options from orgmode

From: L. Larrabee Strow
Subject: [O] Pass beamer column options from orgmode
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:32:36 -0400

Hi,

I cannot figure out how to pass beamer column mode options from
orgmode.  I'm using templates from E. Fraga. and generally no problems.
I tried various combinations of :PROPERTIES: and #+BEAMER_ATTR.  I am
able to get a two column frame, I just want it pushed to the top.

Evidently \documentclass[t]{beamer} does not push columns to the top of
the frame.

What I want in latex is something like

\begin{column}[T]{5in}

Thanks, Larrabee