Re: [O] Babel support for Vala

From: Christian Garbs
Subject: Re: [O] Babel support for Vala
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 23:42:50 +0200

Hi,

Am 11.07.2017 um 10:10 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:

In the meantime, would you want to sent your library as a patch so that
we can review it?

The patch is prepared but I have one question regarding the copyright situation: Looking at the other files[1], I think I should now list the FSF as copyright holder. Can I already do that before the paperwork has been completed or do I have to hold the patch back until that time?

And should I send the patch as a reply into this thread or start a new one?

so long
Mitch

[1] `grep Copyright lisp/*.el' shows the FSF as copyright holder for all files except `lisp/org-duration.el'. Is that a bug or intentional?