[O] Babel support for Vala

From: Christian Garbs
Subject: [O] Babel support for Vala
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 22:09:49 +0200

Hi there,

I have written a minimal Babel mode supporting the Vala[1][2] language
based on both ob-template.el and ob-C.el.

I would like to contribute it to lisp/contrib if you deem it useful.

ob-vala.el is available here:
https://github.com/mmitch/babel-vala

so long
Mitch

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Vala
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Vala/About

PS: I'm neither fluent in Vala, Lisp or Orgmode - I stumbled across
Vala and wanted to document how I write a simple Vala example, decided
to try doing that Literate Programming style with Orgmode and then
found out I had to write a Babel mode first ;-)
--
....Christian.Garbs....................................https://www.cgarbs.de

Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.