Re: [O] Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 137, Issue 4

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 137, Issue 4
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 02:25:56 +0000

Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 09:54:13 +0100
From: Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>

I may be wrong but I thought that the library of babel provides a means
of calling (#+CALL: or inline) the codes in the library but not
necessarily use noweb to include them in other codes?

Oh! interesting. I have been calling functions like
#+BEGIN_SRC python :noweb yes :dir "../Data/Raw"
<<my-reference>>
#+END_SRC

with partial success (without "nesting"--calling a block with a reference to yet another block). I guess that "nested" calling of Noweb blocks is not really possible. Thank you for the answer :)

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!