Re: [O] capture template and writeroom mode ?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] capture template and writeroom mode ?
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 05:46:32 +0200

Hi Jean-Christophe,

Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> writes:

> What would be the best way to have writeroom mode called in one
> given capture template and not the others ?

I would you a (file+)function to get the location:

    `(file+function "path/to/file" function-finding-location)'
          A function to find the right location in the file.

    `(function function-finding-location)'
          Most general way: write your own function which both visits
          the file and moves point to the right location.

then tell the function to use writeroom-mode.

I've not tested, though.

--
 Bastien