Re: [O] Using org-mode via vSSH on iPad

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Using org-mode via vSSH on iPad
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:41:54 -0400

Thanks, Michael. Replies below ...

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017, at 10:16 AM, Michael Ax wrote:
> apply: Wrong type argument: listp, #("The Age of Wonder, Part II" 0 26 (:parent (#0)))
another set of parens perhaps?

I just copied what was in the *Messages* buffer. I tried the sequence

C-c C-e C-b h H

to get HTML, but I got that error.

Interestingly, this worked with the same file on a desktop Mac I have. I thought perhaps the state of emacs had somehow gotten changed, but exiting emacs and re-starting did not help.

>Then, does anyone know a way to copy the contents of the vSSH app display to the iPad clipboard
does (setq mouse-drag-copy-region t) work?

I can copy in emacs. I guess this is more of a vSSH question ... how can I copy to the iPad clipboard so I can paste into another app.

Thanks!
-pd

--
  Peter Davis