[O] org-cdlatex is driving me nuts

From: Guy Mayraz
Subject: [O] org-cdlatex is driving me nuts
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:56:23 +1000

Org-cdlatex is automatically enabled on all org files, and it overrides the back quote symbol, which I like using for back quote. I know how to disable org-cdlatex in the current buffer, but that's not a good solution given the number of org buffers I use. Can I (i) shift the default to org-cdlatex being disabled (best option probably), or (ii) change the org-cdlatex math symbol to something totally obscure that wouldn't interfere with my normal work?

Thanks!!

Guy Mayraz | Lecturer (assistant professor) | Department of Economics | University of Melbourne
Tel: +61 3 9035 8141 | Mobile: +61 422 893 184