[O] refresh from google calendar before showing agenda

From: Gyro Funch
Subject: [O] refresh from google calendar before showing agenda
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:33:20 -0600

Hi,

I set up org-gcal to download my google calendar to an org file and
would like to do an automatic org-gcal-fetch before displaying an
org agenda view.

Unfortunately, I am a newbie with elisp, so am not sure of the best
way to accomplish this?

I would appreciate any help or suggestions on code I can use to make
this happen.

Thank you.

-gyro