Re: [O] Asks user what to do with each tangle-file before overriding?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] Asks user what to do with each tangle-file before overriding?
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:06:57 +0800

I also think Org-mode table src block content to override file is dangerous.

I have another idea. Append src block content to end of file.

I have a sceniro:

File `dotfile-1.org`:
```
* SSH config 1

#+BEGIN_SRC conf :tangle "~/.ssh/config"
fragment 1
#+END_SRC
```

File `dotfile-2.org`:
```
* SSH config 2

#+BEGIN_SRC conf :tangle "~/.ssh/config"
fragment 2
#+END_SRC

```

When the tangle src blocks are in separate files, this override file way is not suitable.
Of course I can put those src blcoks together, but when I have to organize literate programming files in separately, the override way is not suitable anymore. So hope Org-mode can provide `append` way with an `defcustom` option.

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/