Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 19:13:43 -0400

The C-c n binding is not defined in org-mode though as far as I know. That suggests it is something outside of org-mode doing that.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Birnle <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you, John, for your answer. And no, it’s much too early for me to be sure … But C-c n does actually indent each (first) line with whitespace according to the number of asterisks in the heading.

The easiest and fastest solution is in fact deleting the leading whitespace in every line by replace-regexp (replace ^ + by nothing).