Re: [O] how to replace includegraphics?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] how to replace includegraphics?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 22:35:42 +0000

Hello John,

instead of footnotes. Have you considered just changing the definition
in LaTeX instead? [1] [2]
Yes, may be the redaction of my request was not very clear, I'm sorry. I did not want to do that, because I foresee that someone may think that my \includesvg is the \includesvg from the svg package. However, the two do not work in the same way, and may lead to problems.

If my previous e-mail was indeed clear, may be I'm not getting what you are trying to say, sorry.

Thank you.

Edgar

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!