[O] `org-store-link' to skip link storing functions without touching `or

From: York Zhao
Subject: [O] `org-store-link' to skip link storing functions without touching `org-context-in-file-links'
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 12:02:37 -0400

Hi org-mode developers,

Recently I found it very useful to being able to store links linking to source code in git repository. I used org-git-link.el for this purpose and it works well.

However, the biggest problem I'm having now is that once I loaded org-git-link.el, I'm forced to always store links linking to git repository which is not always I want because I also need to be able to store links linking to the files in the working directory instead of in the git repository.

I'm aware of the 'C-u C-u' prefix of `org-store-link', however, by the current design, using 'C-u C-u' negates `org-context-in-file-links', i.e., the link would be stored without embedding the text to search for.

Is it possible to make `org-store-link' able to skip the link storing functions without touching `org-context-in-file-links'?

Thanks in advance,

York