[O] [org-caldav] including heading tags into caldav export?

From: jota pin
Subject: [O] [org-caldav] including heading tags into caldav export?
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 08:46:38 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

Org-caldav exports org-entries to a caldav server, but without the org-mode tags. How could we modify org-caldav to export also the tags?

Use case/usefulness:

using org-caldav, we can see org entries into e.g. an owncloud calendar /smartphone, great! However, without the org-mode heading tags, the entries in the caldav calendar are quite difficult to use (i.e. to know to which context/project do a particular event in the calendar refers to).

Cheers,
Jota