[O] hyperlink type for Claws-mail

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: [O] hyperlink type for Claws-mail
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:02:40 +0200

Hello,

I do wonder if there is some way to add hyperlink type for Claws-mail?

Today, asked the same question in #claws and I was told that something
like this could work:

claws-mail --select [#mh/mailbox/]folder[/msg|/msgid]`

and tried with the following:

claws-mail --select '#imap/gour/INBOX/10254'

and I can confirm that it works.

The 'msgid' from above is visible within Claws when one enables 'Number'
column in Summary view…

Now I wonder what would be correct way to create such link(s) within
org-mode by invoking some function by feeding it the ’msgid’ or possibly
some more data ( mailbox, folder etc.) so that when I later click on
such created hyperlink the following:

claws-mail --select ...

is going to be invoked?

Any hint?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.