Re: [O] problem with bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] problem with bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 03:58:41 -0500

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Monday, 10 Apr 2017 at 12:03, Alan Schmitt wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm having `bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily' fail when there is an
>> org-mode buffer with a bibtex source block. For instance, if you have
>> the following block in an org file
>
> I also get this and, although it doesn't really affect things, it is
> annoying.  Did you get anywhere with this report and/or find a solution?

Chiming in to say I'm having the same issue, except I have no bibtex
source blocks.  The same bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily timer is giving
the error, but I don't even have any bibtex-related packages loaded.  It
happens about 10 seconds after I change window focus to a non-Emacs
window, every time I do so.  Thankfully I discovered helm-timers, which
makes it easy to kill any timers that are running, so I only have to do
this once per Emacs session.  But I haven't been able to figure out why
that timer is even running.