Re: [O] RFC: Extensible Dependencies 'N' Actions

From: Gergely Polonkai
Subject: Re: [O] RFC: Extensible Dependencies 'N' Actions
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 05:23:52 +0000

Hello Ian,

I just read the docs and I like it so far. There are three things I’d mention:

• Some finders have missing documentation (although their names are pretty straightforward)
• Why the “new language”, why can’t it be lisp, or at least more lispish?
• You gave us a possibility to create naming clashes between targets, finders, etc. For example, I might want to file a note when a file of a project changes, so I use your file target, and create the file action. How will Edna know when to use which?

Hope I helped. I’ll give Edna a shot on Monday and probably get back with some results.

Best,
Gergely