[O] inline markup within quote

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: [O] inline markup within quote
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:19:00 +0200

Hello!

I’m moving from Python-powered static site generator to the Hugo which
does support using org-mode markup for writing content.

Currently, my content is written using rst, but although Hugo does
support rst as well, I thought that org-mode could be better match, but
today I did figure out that e.g. it’s not possible to use inline markup
within quote, e.g.:

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
  This is first sentence. *This one I’d like to be bold.* Another small
  sentence.
#+END_QUOTE

In the above example, I do not get bold, but ’*’ are rendered verbatim,
so I wonder if I do miss something in org-mode markup or it simply
built-in limitation similar to some corner cased present in rst markup
as well?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of
friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will