Re: [O] Gnuplot and Windows

From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin
Subject: Re: [O] Gnuplot and Windows
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:17:28 -0400

On 18 April 2017 at 09:26, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 Apr 2017 at 10:09, Bala Ramadurai wrote:
> Thanks Eric for your reply.
>
> Yes, I installed gnuplot, gnuplot-mode and gnuplot.el. Still, I get
> this error. I fooled around with changing the variable gnuplot-program
> to windows notation of the PATH. I added gnuplot.exe to the $PATH
> variable as well.

Bala,

Does `(executable-find "gnuplot")` return the path to the executable?  If not it might not be properly set in Windows (and/or Emacs was not restarted with the updated environment variables).

> Still no luck

Well, hopefully others can help.  I do not use MS Windows and no nothing
about it.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.5-444-g998576

Regards,
Jon