Re: [O] Merge 9.0.5 to emacs master?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Merge 9.0.5 to emacs master?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:02:19 +0000

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017, 1:40 PM Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> wrote:
Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I think we have discussed it before, but the best way seems to just copy
> the Org tree to the Emacs tree, right?

Given the current setup, I think copying the files is best.  I've
already resolved the conflicts when backporting Org-related commits from
the Emacs repo.

Just a minor nudge.

If I understand correctly, everyone is in agreement that the org maint branch should be merged into emacs master branch now.

This issue came up recently in an emacs-devel discussion.

I don't have experience merging mega branches, but I can help in any other way in that direction.
--

Kaushal Modi