[O] ANN: org-sticky-header

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [O] ANN: org-sticky-header
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:41:10 -0500

Hi friends,

I've posted another package which you might find useful:

https://github.com/alphapapa/org-sticky-header

It's modeled on semantic-stickyfunc-mode.  When you scroll down and push
an Org heading out of view, it displays that heading in the Emacs header
line at the top of the window so you don't forget which heading the
partially displayed entry at the top belongs to.

It seems to be working well so far.  Please let me know if you have any
feedback.

Thanks,
Adam