[O] Plone?

From: Michael Welle
Subject: [O] Plone?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:56:52 +0200

Hello,

it happens to me that I now have to use a CMS named plone to document
things I do ;). Has anyone tried to export to plone? Or wants to share
experiences?

I can use standard html export, change the id of the content div and c&p
that to the plone content editor. That works OKish. But it would be
nice, if, for instance, the sections of the Org file would occur in
plone's navigation (without too much manual labour of course ;)).

Regards
hmw