[O] Help needed tangling with orgmode v9

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: [O] Help needed tangling with orgmode v9
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 20:45:30 +0200

Hi,

I used to generate my .emacs (named emacs-guivho.el) from
emacs-guivho.org and I just realised that this no longer works since I
switched from orgmode v8 to v9 some 10 days ago.

These are the header lines I had in the org file:
#+TITLE:    Emacs config file guivho
+AUTHOR:    Guido Van Hoecke
+EMAIL:     (concat "guivho" at-sign "gmail.com")
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en
#+SEQ_TODO: TODO FIXME DOESN'T_WORK | WORKS
#+PROPERTY:  tangle emacs-guivho.el
#+PROPERTY:  padline yes
#+PROPERTY:  eval no

Somehow this does no longer work
Running org-lint indicates that these are deprecated:

    10 low   Deprecated syntax for "tangle".  Use header-args instead
    11 low   Deprecated syntax for "padline".  Use header-args instead
    12 low   Deprecated syntax for "eval".  Use header-args instead

So I changed the #+PROPERTY lines into:

#+PROPERTY:  header-args  :tangle emacs-guivho.el
#+PROPERTY:  header-args  :padline yes
#+PROPERTY:  header-args  :eval never
#+PROPERTY:  header-args  :eval no
#+PROPERTY:  header-args  :exports code

Still doesn't work though: when running org-babel-tangle it reports
Tangled 0 code blocks from emacs-guivho.org

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

--
Guido

Fourth Law of Revision:
        It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about
        interferences -- if you have none, someone will make one for you.