[O] filtering agenda mode based on time of day ?

From: Max Rydahl Andersen
Subject: [O] filtering agenda mode based on time of day ?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:53:43 +0100

Hi,

Anyone got a working setup of doing something like this:

From 8-17 local time, show everything in agenda EXCEPT things with tag :home:

From 17-8, show everything in agenda (and optimally make anything not tagged home show up last) ?

This is so I don't bogged down with home task while working and evening evening still see my work but put home tasks up as priority ;)

I tried various combinations of lisp and filters but I keep failing on getting it to work.

Any tips/pointers appreciated.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen