[O] mobileorg on ios pulls all unmodified files

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: [O] mobileorg on ios pulls all unmodified files
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:28:54 +0100

Hi,

I am running mobileorg 1.7.1 on ios 10.2.1 using Dropbox as backend
store.

I'd expect the app to only pull the changed files from Dropbox. But it
pulls all of them, at every sync. E.g. three consecutive syncs without any
changes on Dropbox pulls all files, three times in a row.

I thought it would only pull the newer files?

--
Guido

        "Anything else you wish to draw to my attention, Mr. Holmes ?"
        "The curious incident of the stable dog in the nighttime."
        "But the dog did nothing in the nighttime."
        "That was the curious incident."
                -- A. Conan Doyle, "Silver Blaze"