Re: [O] The name attribute is obsolete. Consider putting an id attribute

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [O] The name attribute is obsolete. Consider putting an id attribute
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:13:04 +0300

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 02:25:15PM +0100, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> You may have a mixed installation.
>
> > Even if I run with the -Q, I get same result, and that is without
> > personal config:
> > emacs -Q tmp/test.org --batch -f org-mode -f org-md-export-to-markdown
>
> This will load Org 8.2. You need a bare config to load latest Org.
>
> > Any clues?
>
> You could try to update Org.

I have now upgraded Org, to 9.5, latest version. When I do C-e, m-M or
m-m, I have the correct HTML output without name="" tag.

And after more searching, I found that this line is working well now:

emacs -l ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-autoloads.el tmp/test.org --batch -f
org-mode -f org-md-export-to-markdown

So it is solved for me, and I understood how to use latest
version. Thank you.

Jean Louis