Re: [O] Reproducing a table

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Reproducing a table
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:35:28 +0100

You can simplify it even further to

#+begin_src elisp :var data=my-table :hlines yes
  data
#+end_src

which is sane enough for me.

To get simpler than that, I think you need #+INCLUDE and a separate
file.

I can't tell from the example why you need to define it in one place and
reproduce it in another, though, instead of just giving it a name right
where you want it to appear. (One situation where it would be helpful,
obviously, is if you want the same table to appear in multiple documents
that you export from the same .org file.)

Yours,
Christian