Re: [O] How do you store web pages for reference?

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: Re: [O] How do you store web pages for reference?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:43:15 -0400

By the way, you can definitely save a PDF with links if you prefer that. I use DevonThink, and I use this snippet to save a PDF of a webpage, complete with links.

_javascript_:window.location='x-devonthink://createPDF?title='+encodeURIComponent(document.title)+'&location='+encodeURIComponent(window.location)+'&referrer='+encodeURIComponent(document.referrer)+'&paginated=No&width='+window.innerWidth;