Re: [O] Default silent results

From: Jérémie Juste
Subject: Re: [O] Default silent results
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:39:41 +0100

Hello

you can tweek the default behaviour  using  org-babel-default-header-args:org variable

My default configuration for org is the following. I did not modify it.

org-babel-default-header-args:org is a variable defined in ‘ob-org.el’.
Its value is ((:results . "raw silent") (:exports . "code"))

Best regards

Jeremie