[O] [babel] Working dir incorrect

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] [babel] Working dir incorrect
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:32:09 +0100

Hi,

In a file that used to work, when I now try to run some R code which
generates an image, I get the error:

  cannot open file './usage_users_historical_facet.pdf'

If I check the working directory for the R session I see

  getwd()
  [1] "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess"

instead of the directory in which my org file is located.

I am now running Org 9.0.5 on Emacs 25.1.1.  The last time things worked
I was definitely using an older version of Org and possibly Emacs 24.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Loris