Re: [O] feature proposal, add prefix and suffix to orgtbl matrix

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] feature proposal, add prefix and suffix to orgtbl matrix
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 19:39:58 +0100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Look at this
>

> % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL test
> \[
> \begin{pmatrix}
> 6 & 7 \\
>  &  \\
> 8 &  \\
> 9 &  \\
> \end{pmatrix}
> \]
> % END RECEIVE ORGTBL test
> \begin{comment}
>
> #+ORGTBL: SEND test orgtbl-to-latex-matrix :splice nil :skip 0
> | 6 | 7 |
>
> |   |   |

> | 8 |   |
> | 9 |   |
> \end{comment}
>

> Does not work, if I connect the table I obtain 1 matrix but I want
> two,

Then you need two placeholders, one for each matrix.

> besides I cannot have the following result
>
> % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL test
> \[
> A=
> \begin{pmatrix}
> 6 & 7 \\
>  &  \\
> 8 &  \\
> 9 &  \\
> \end{pmatrix}
> \]

You can:

  \[
    A=
  % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL test
  \begin{pmatrix}
   6 & 7 \\
    &  \\
   8 &  \\
   9 &  \\
  \end{pmatrix}
  % END RECEIVE ORGTBL test
  \]

  \begin{comment}

  #+ORGTBL: SEND test orgtbl-to-latex :latex-default-table-mode math
:environment pmatrix
  | 6 | 7 |
  |   |   |
  | 8 |   |