Re: [O] Problems with displaying inline images

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with displaying inline images
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:00:20 +0000

Thanks Eric. I did read the description, and my link do not have any
associated text.  It is something else. If I evaluate (print
image-types) I get the following:

(imagemagick png gif tiff jpeg xpm xbm pbm postscript).  And if I
evaluate for example (image-type-available-p 'jpeg) I get "t".  But if I
evaluate (print image-library-alist), I get nil.  I think I am supposed to get
the
libraries used by emacs to display the images, correct?  Do I need to
populate this list by hand?

Thanks again,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/