Re: [O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 13:50:43 -0500

Could you be more specific about what kind of richness you are looking
for? Many people blog from org-mode, including myself. I use org-mode to
generate html that is rendered with blogofile
(http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu) but others do many other variations.

Personally, org-mode meets all my markup needs and exceeds what is
possible for me in rst, e.g. in rst I do not get to run code blocks,
collapse outlines, etc. (at least out of the box with rst mode).

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F