[O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: [O] org-mode markup vs rst for general content
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 10:14:45 +0100

Hello,

I’m using org-mode for my task management and it works great…moving to
static-site-generators which do support writing web-content/blog-posts
using both org-mode and rst markup, so consider how does org-mode markup
compare in comparison with the richness of rst markup when it comes to
the general content (blog posts, articles etc.)?

Anyone sufficiently familiar with both can help and shed some light,
since, both markups have decent support withing Emacs itself?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.