Re: [O] org-vcard -- possible to convert .vcf files to .org ?

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: [O] org-vcard -- possible to convert .vcf files to .org ?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:46:53 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> This is on the roadmap for EBDB[1]. i

It’s already starred here. ;)

> It already supports multiple databases, and can export to vcard. I'm
> working on vcard import now, and when that's done it will be a native
> Vcard database.

Wonderful…thanks a lot for your work on it!!

> Then CardDAV. I also use DAVDroid and really want this feature myself,
> though I can't promise any kind of timeline!

I’m so excited about the prospect of EBDB, that it might push me in the
direction to finally learn Elisp. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Bewildered by the modes of material nature, the ignorant fully
engage themselves in material activities and become attached. But