Re: [O] latex preview table environment

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: [O] latex preview table environment
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 00:38:08 +0100

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> When I switched my colour theme to one with a dark background, I found I
> had to set org-format-latex-options to
>
>     '(:background default :foreground default)

 '(:background default :foreground default) work
for be as well.

> actually specifying colours did not seem to work for me.
I had as far as I can tell the following setting works for me. but I
need to remove the table environment for the foreground to turn blue (in
this case).

may be modifying the table after changing the color might help.  I always fall
in this trap.

(setq org-format-latex-options '(:foreground "blue" :background "gray" :scale
1.4))

\begin{table}
\begin{center}
  \begin{tabular}{ | l | c | r }