Re: [O] org-mode basic spreadsheet question

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode basic spreadsheet question
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 13:14:09 -0500 (EST)

I think I figured something out. The only reason I'm writing the list about it is because it may help others out with similar situations. I can put ($) in headings were columns contain all currency figures. That would normally be a prefix to those numbers so I might write ($) amount as a column heading but I would not be surprised if I got an org-mode spreadsheet with a heading like performance (%) in it and could understand that all entries in that column were percentages. This may be a way to handle both prefixes and suffixes in spreadsheet applications for org-mode in the future.