[O] Org-capture fails in Org 9.05

From: Jay Iyer
Subject: [O] Org-capture fails in Org 9.05
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:57:42 -0800

Hi,
I installed Emacs 25.1 (Org 9.05 is built in to this version for Mac) on a new Mac and encountered an error that prevents org-capture to complete the refiling step.  I have attached a backtrace here for your review.
Please let me know if this is an installation error of some kind and how I can fix it.
Thanks,
-jay

ps: highly satisfied Org-moder for 4+ years now, haven't touched any other organizer all that time!