Re: [O] [ANN] New Org duration library

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] New Org duration library
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 09:17:12 +0100

Dear Nicolas,

after updating org this morning from git I get:

org-duration-to-minutes: Invalid duration format: " 9:00"

if I try to invoke my agenda with C-c a a

What gives me headaches: I don't use, AFAIK, durations anywhere
and a grep over my org files shows *no* occurence of " 9:00".

This is the complete relevant part of the message buffer:

org-duration-to-minutes: Invalid duration format: " 9:00"
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit [4 times]
Saving file /home/steuer/.emacs.d/init.el...
Wrote /home/steuer/.emacs.d/init.el
Press key for agenda command (unrestricted):
org-duration-to-minutes: Invalid duration format: " 9:00"

Any idea? My agenda is inaccessible for me at the moment, what is
not so nice.

Regards
Detlef

--

"Wisely and slow. Those stumble that run fast."
Shakespeare -- Romeo and Juliet

Dr. Detlef Steuer
Helmut-Schmidt-Universität
Fakultät WiSo