Re: [O] Feature request: lists with letters

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request: lists with letters
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 12:39:17 +0000

On Saturday, 11 Feb 2017 at 01:20, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

[...]

> Again, I'm sure it is useful for some documents, but I don't think Org
> should provide such WYSIWYG feature.

Just to let you know that I completely support this statement.  If
people want a word processor, there are plenty about and I would not
want the effort of all those working on org to have their efforts
diluted in this direction.  I do, however, understand the desire for
such features so I am in no way denigrating those that wish for these
extra features.

Being able to customise back end exporters already provides an
incredible amount of tailoring to specific users' requirements.

While I'm at it, Nicolas, thanks for all your work on org!

eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.4-242-g2c27b8