Re: [O] Release 9.0.5

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Release 9.0.5
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:25:17 +0100

Hi Bastien and list,

I have updated Org this morning from the master branch and I have a problem.
Inserting a link as the first element of a line result in a strange behaviour.
Sometimes, the link is not indented as it should relatively to the header above,
and the link seems to continue after the eol. Look at the printscreen :

Images intégrées 1

I can't add a new line after the link.
Anybody has already seen something like this ?

Thanks for any clue in fixing this problem.

Fabrice

Hi all,

Org 9.0.5, a minor bugfix release, is out.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

--