[O] org-annotate/collaboration?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] org-annotate/collaboration?
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 20:10:54 -0500

Does anyone use org-annotate actively? I'm wondering what your workflow is, how you incorporate comments, etc.

I'm hoping to embark on a book project with a colleague. I would like to use org-mode if I can, but I need to get a sense of the collaboration workflow. When you work on projects together, do you use annotations? Or git pull requests? If the latter, od you use any filters, or any magit tricks, to approve or modify suggested changes chunk by chunk?

My colleague is familiar with markdown but for major projects has only ever used word. I'm trying to figure out how best to help her move to a text--based mode of production; the markdown ecosystem seems a lot larger, and I don't want the transition to be too painful. But OTOH I really want to stay in org if I can!

Thanks,
Matt