Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-only-exact-dates [9.0.4 (9.0.4-elpa @ c:/Users/a

From: Tamulis, Andrius
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-only-exact-dates [9.0.4 (9.0.4-elpa @ c:/Users/atamulis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/)]
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:43:08 -0600

I tried it - it turns out that org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines only effects the global todo list.

Andrius

On 2017-02-06 07:17, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

"Tamulis, Andrius" <address@hidden> writes:

I had not read the docstring, but now I have, and I interpret it
differently than you did. As, it seems, did the people who coded it.
I want a zero value for org-deadline-warning-days, as I want no
warnings of future deadlines. But I also do not want notification of
deadlines that are past due, and that's not what
org-deadline-warning-days is for.
I was talking about `org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines' not
`org-deadline-warning-days'.

It would only apply to deadlines with a TODO keyword, tho.

Regards,