Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-only-exact-dates [9.0.4 (9.0.4-elpa @ c:/Users/a

From: Tamulis, Andrius
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-only-exact-dates [9.0.4 (9.0.4-elpa @ c:/Users/atamulis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/)]
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 15:54:33 -0600

I had not read the docstring, but now I have, and I interpret it differently than you did. As, it seems, did the people who coded it. I want a zero value for org-deadline-warning-days, as I want no warnings of future deadlines. But I also do not want notification of deadlines that are past due, and that's not what org-deadline-warning-days is for.

Andrius