Re: [O] fill text (indent) in lists

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] fill text (indent) in lists
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 16:22:50 +0000

   > Hello,
   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > You need to put the paragraph after the list item within the item, with,
   > e.g., C-x r o, then fill the item.

I am sorry but I don't understand your instructions.

Given

    - Rzcrmnzbf pba Pnyphyb Ahzrevpb. FBYNZRAGR grarzbf qbf frznanf
    (FRVF UBENF RKNPGNZRAGR)
    r vzcnegvzbf yb arprfnevb cnen unpre yn ubwn qr ceboyrznf:   reebe eryngvib
l reebe nofbyhgb, ncebkvznpvba cbe
    ry cbyvabzvb qr Gnlybe,
    qrevinpvba r vagrtenpvba ahzéevpn, cbyvabzvb qr yntenatr, zrgbqb qr rhyre
cnen RQBf.

What I am supposed to do now?
Where shall I put the cursor?
Where I am supposed to run C-x r o?

I tried various possibilities non worked. I switched to
indented-text-mode, then filling sort of worked but not completely.